Our Marketing Department consists of an innovative team of experts who have up-to-date information on the latest International trends. We offer advice and provide assistance on marketing forecasts, directions and training service team.
Our Packaging Design Department ensures authentic and unique product designs through employing European and Australian award winning designers. Moreover, we have vast network and connections with packaging suppliers, enabling us to provide you with best quality at competitive prices.
Our Research and Development Department has over 5,000 formulations, making us one of the most versatile cosmetics manufacture in China. We ensure all manufacturing practices meet international standards. Nubody is against any form of animal testing and cruelty.
Our Raw Material Sourcing Department ensures quality of raw materials is of Cosmetic Grade or above. Our suppliers include BASF, Cognis, Croda, Clariant, Dow-Corning Corporation, KAO Corporation, IFF International Favors and Fragrances Inc, and CPL Aromas, etc.
Our Production Department is segregated into two workshops: (1) Mixing Workshop (2) Filling and Packaging Workshop. This is for effective workflow and hygiene purpose. We follow the strict guidelines of Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetics Products (GMPC) and The Ministry of Health of the People’ s Republic of China.
(1) Mixing Workshop currently holds 11 mixing tanks from 100Kg to 3 tons. Some of our mixing tanks are automated and computerized with shock cooling systems. Our product output capacity exceeds 30 tons daily.
(2) Filling and Packaging Workshop currently holds 6 different types of filling machines to cater for different filling demands. To prevent contamination and to ensure quality, we have ventilation machines and a UV sanitation system.
Our water purification machine can produce 1 ton water per hours.
Our Quality Assurance Department conducts mandatory auditing to assure requirements are met; they are divided into three teams and procedures are as follow:
(1) Packaging Quality Control Team audits manufacturing plant of our packaging suppliers to ensure hygiene and quality; all inventories are examined before production process begins.
(2) Raw Material Quality Control Team runs in-house laboratory tests on all raw materials before production to assure the safety and compliance of all raw materials.
(3) Production Quality Control Team ensures utmost protection against microorganisms, with our water examined daily. Moreover, all semi-finished products and final products are microbe tested and are kept for a three year observation period.
Our Export Department can provide you with wide ranging advice and all necessary documentation, such as Ingredients Listings, Chemical Abstracts Service Numbers (CAS No.), and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), etc. We also have access to worldwide courier services.